Thursday, October 7, 2010

Photo Shoot

After several failed attempts : )... I was finally able to get together with a friend, Kayla, who happens to be a great photographer and get some pictures taken of some of the jewelry I've made. I can't wait to see what she's come up with and decides to do with her artistic abilities. Then I can get the Etsy site started and potentially a catalog. I've tried to do a little research on the whole catalog thing, I think it'll be tricky, but I'm determined to get it done! : ) Hopefully soon! But until then, if you guys are interested in anything you see or have any special requests don't hesitate to let me know... ashdhamrick@gmail.com. A new address will come shortly specifically for orders. Thank you all!! And pictures to come of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment