Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Product Additions!

It's been awhile, but for those of you diligent followers, here's a quick update! : )

As I've mention,ed I recently got professional pictures taken of the jewelry with the hopes of creating a catalog in order to expand our exposure. The pictures have turned out amazing thank you to Kayla Folks at http://www.kaylafolks.blogspot.com/ . She does amazing work! If you're interested in receiving a Spring-Summer jewelry catalog, don't hesitate to let me know. Just shot me a quick email to Ashamrick@aol.com letting me know! I hope to get it set up and sent out. The list keeps growing! Here is a quick sample...



As for our new venture, I've partnered up with a friend, Jessica, to do children's gifts and accessories. From bows to pacifier clips, we'll have it and bring it to you. We're currently in the process of loading our products to our Etsy site {www.etsy.com/shop/mysweettrinkets.com}. Go ahead and check it out and spread the word! Here is a quick sample...




Thank you to all of you for your help and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment